I'm back guys

TAC

Yes, I started smoking again but have come back to my senses. I have been smoke free since midnight on the 20th. I feel great, back in the pink, etc.

My story is that I hit rock bottom, was on the street, living illegally, lost everything except my cats. No I was not pushing a grocery store cart but given another month I surely would have been.

I now have a good job, a home, and the strength to continue not smoking.

I may need some help changing my quit days ICON, I don't remember how to change it to reflect my new time line.

Thanks guys, I'm looking forward to chatting with all the other newbies:)

• Like 8

Too bad about the cats. If only you only lost them and kept nothing ....

RV life over? You dropped us like a red headed gir named Jen....

But smoking again....now that was just stupid. I hope you stick around this time. One year should be the commitment and maybe an extra six months penitence

Missed you

• Like 5

TAC...

Great to see you back with the family...

Sorry to hear you have had a rotten time...but smoking didn't help....took more of your precious money you needed ..

You have been missed...don't dissapear again...we will support you...but you have to be here to get that support...

Well done...

• Like 2

I really -- think we missed each other; me arriving, you leaving-- possible. TAC rings a bell... though. Get your superman pants on and get back with life, like it never knocked you down :)
You can, you already do so keep going ;)

Oh, I got my big girls panties on too, thy really work :) and yeah life can be a bitch, just bitch back, cry and get up and continue your life. :D

IF you remember me from--- bak 2013 / 14??? you'll probably won't recognise me LOL

Good to have you back 

• Like 3

Hey TAC welcome back, good to see you sorry you lost your quit and had a hard time,

You should have turned to your quit family we are a community we may have been able to have helped not just in the smoking

We all thought life was peachy down at the ranch!

Glad you climbed back up

Xx

• Like 1

I love you guys, thanks for the welcome backs, etc. And to answer some of your questions, I am not back briefly, just don't have the Internet at home yet and am not fond of accessing this site on my pathetic Wally World cell phone.

You can expect to see me here at least twice a week for now until I get rich and buy a hot spot for my house.

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOPE!

• Like 3