Im out of likes OMG - MQ urgent please read.....

Tink

I'm going to make a cup of coffee and when I come back I might increase the amount of likes but I'm still baffled that you've used 100 of them in way less than 24 hours.  lol  ;)

AWWW you really are the DK ;) Its a mystery  :P but nancy and colleen have something to do with it im sure of it  :ph34r:

Ahh I see, so you have to be a pretty lady to get things changed around here... :p

Y'all might have noticed you haven't had as many likes from me lately, and that is because I have been restraining myself since my little *incident* when I ran out. Now expect lots of likes again ;)

This thread just did not seem right, all those posts and not seeing a 'Tracey' next to the like button ;)

If I run out again, just shoot me lol

• Like 4

Ahh I see, so you have to be a pretty lady to get things changed around here... :P

Y'all might have noticed you haven't had as many likes from me lately, and that is because I have been restraining myself since my little *incident* when I ran out. Now expect lots of likes again ;)

This thread just did not seem right, all thaws posts and Not seeing a 'Tracey' next to the like button ;)

If I run out again, just shoot me lol

get your baps our action ;) or post a grovelling thread lol but guess what I like your comment ;) and I liked it  :P

• Like 2

We are returning back to normality - I am getting likes from Tracey again ;)

You do not wanna see my baps (and I don't think they would particularly influence anyone in any way whatsoever lol)

• Like 1

We are returning back to normality - I am getting likes from Tracey again ;)

You do not wanna see my baps (and I don't think they would particularly influence anyone in any way whatsoever lol)

who knows which way the wind blows a bit of moob action ;) - ok im going for coffee not wine lol 

You have more likes to use now. [1]

Footnotes:

[1] Likes have been increased to 200

Oh MQ, no no no.  These people are addicts!  Feeding the like monster is never the answer. Stick to NOLE (not one like ever).  It's the only way. 

• Like 1

Lol Tracey, I ran out of likes the other day. I think I'm like crazy. I never used them much before, but I like it here and the members always have important stuff to say that deserve likes!

I swear, I'm not kissing ass, lol.

• Like 4

Nance you better not stand for this, he's messing up the supply and demand. Ain't easy sellin' black market likes.

An excellent point that I had not even considered!!  MQ is messing up our whole economy!!

• Like 1

LOL I also requested a LOVE button but I have a feeling that will never happen  :wub: one of these lol

my name is tracey and I am a Likeaholic  :P

Finally!   Now that you've admitted it we can get you the "like" help you need. xoxo