Im out of likes OMG - MQ urgent please read.....

Tink

Come on Tracey --if you can't get by with 100 likes, then you have a problem. :)

It says a lot about this forum if you used up all your likes in 1 day.

i cannot like this post but i like it - omg come on and can we have a I love it button while i am at it lol 

• Like 3

Ha Ha  Tracey how does one use up a 100 likes in a few hours?  

i think it must be over a 24 hour period ;) but people are just posting some good stuff :) colleen is this revenge for the sun - did you steal my likes????

Tracey - in advance I refer to your own hangover thread that you started for me ;)

You will of course ignore me - but please ensure you have a glass of water in-between wines!

Yours hangoverexpertelbandito

i usually find a glass of wine between  glasses of wine works for me everytime lol

• Like 9

Don't think caffeine is the issue! ;)

A beautiful sunny Spring day here - we are all high on sunlight...and maybe a glass of vino collapso B)  or two

lol stu - how naughty - calling me out ;)