Sunshine - Going To Throw myself into The deep End!

Tink

No not a swimming pool but a major Trigger

I like others here I know was dreading the summer as the fear of a trigger so today as its so sunny here I am going to face that head on today

I want to get this over and done with and move on!

I am going to stretch out a blanket, crank up the music and open a good bottle of wine

I will enjoy this and not fear it - I love the summer and nothing is going to ruin that or my quit!

I am in a strong place right now and feel this is a good a time as any

so here goes - I am jumping in 

• Like 14

Oh sweet jesus Bakon you have me nearly peeing myself bwahaha, ye Tracey do what you're told;)

Good woman chuck yourself in, I did the sitting out yesterday thing with my two smoking neighbours and I didn't smoke, was delighted with myself, I actually got fed up with their smoke blowing in my face so it was first time I hated cigs while I had a drink, well I only had one glass so things may have been different if I had more,

Just get stuck in misses and keep posting drunken shite, we'll help keep ya occupied xx

• Like 4

Oh sweet jesus Bakon you have me nearly peeing myself bwahaha, ye Tracey do what you're told;)

Good woman chuck yourself in, I did the sitting out yesterday thing with my two smoking neighbours and I didn't smoke, was delighted with myself, I actually got fed up with their smoke blowing in my face so it was first time I hated cigs while I had a drink, well I only had one glass so things may have been different if I had more,

Just get stuck in misses and keep posting drunken shite, we'll help keep ya occupied xx

wow sue that was brilliant and you were around smokers - good for you hun that really was a test xxx

im eating lots of olives, sun dried tomatoes etc - much better than stinking smokes - more wine - more olives ;)

• Like 1

Hi Tracey...you know, I was dreading riding again this spring.  A lot of the guys I ride with smoke a lot, especially in the parking lot meeting up and during coffee breaks.  Gone on 4 rides now and I still haven't had a craving to smoke. Anyway, I know how strong your quit is....so I have no doubt that you will beat any and all cravings.  I firmly believe that when you stretch out that blanket and open that bottle of wine, that you'll feel even stronger in your belief that you are a non-smoker. :) 

• Like 3

Hi Tracey...you know, I was dreading riding again this spring.  A lot of the guys I ride with smoke a lot, especially in the parking lot meeting up and during coffee breaks.  Gone on 4 rides now and I still haven't had a craving to smoke. Anyway, I know how strong your quit is....so I have no doubt that you will beat any and all cravings.  I firmly believe that when you stretch out that blanket and open that bottle of wine, that you'll feel even stronger in your belief that you are a non-smoker. :)

it helps knowing I have all you out there - but I also have to put some big pants on and do it alone - Ron you have already done 4 rides - you got this in the bag my friend cravings will come and go - I am having one right now - but the SOB wont beat me :) 

• Like 3

rode sunday- 80 degree, 70 miles, one woman there, wife picks her out as a cancer patient by her head wrap. they talk for little bit, breast also  but then she fires up a smoke, lovely....

today it was 70 at midnight, 9 am 37 degrees on way to 20's by noon and snow flurries, WTF?

your ride without smokes will be awesome.

• Like 4

Am I the only childish one here that keeps chuckling like a teenager when you say ride?

men and women do that together and sometimes a baby is made were I come from I.e one lad says to another lad well whats the craic did you score, did you ride her or did you get a ride out of her,

Sorry as you were.......

Pps please I need Irish heads to join desperately xxxxxx

• Like 5

Am I the only childish one here that keeps chuckling like a teenager when you say ride?

men and women do that together and sometimes a baby is made were I come from I.e one lad says to another lad well whats the craic did you score, did you ride her or did you get a ride out of her,

Sorry as you were.......

for the love of the craic

a friend of mine heard this this recently and said - no i dont do drugs - omg I laughed so hard  :lol:

• Like 1

rode sunday- 80 degree, 70 miles, one woman there, wife picks her out as a cancer patient by her head wrap. they talk for little bit, breast also  but then she fires up a smoke, lovely....

today it was 70 at midnight, 9 am 37 degrees on way to 20's by noon and snow flurries, WTF?

your ride without smokes will be awesome.

good to hear you rode bakon....but sorry to hear about that woman smoking.  some people just won't stop no matter what it does to them.

Sorry as you were.......

LMAO @ "sometimes a baby is made"!!!  No, not that kind of ride. 

Although, I used to smoke a lot after those kinds too...but don't anymore.  lol

• Like 2