Where is?????

bakon

Post a name and then lets all annoy and post about that person till they check in....or at least a day then new one.....

Babbles....where is the naughty one with a basket fun of fun and batteries....

(bat and sonic this is where you write about babs in next post until she check in...not about whats for lunch)

(burrito- like two above we don't care what your lunch table on VACATION is set like....only about Babs till she says something)

Sure chicks will get this right and some window licker is going to post about his runny nose

• Like 1

Lol. I'm here!!! Checking in!! Too funny. I always come on the site at least once per day. Life has been pretty busy lately but it's s welcome busy. Keeps Babs out of trouble....out of the back seats. Lol.

Ok. Who is next??

Lol. I'm here!!! Checking in!! Too funny. I always come on the site at least once per day. Life has been pretty busy lately but it's s welcome busy. Keeps Babs out of trouble....out of the back seats. Lol.

Ok. Who is next??

I think you should choose!

• Like 1

Which one is little red?

ginger

Or the other cheater DD

And Jen only one at a time. I expected one of three stooges to f it up and then you double post.

Rules, rules rules.  Not good with rules.  little miss red is Ginger snap.  :)   Now that you brought it up I would like to ask about DD but then I would really be trouble!!

• Like 1

DD it's not your turn to pick. .....window lickers. Suppose to get on burrito until he checks in.... No baby photos till Elton checks in...then he picks someone or he doesn't and someone throws in another name

• Like 1