Wendy earns her spot on the Lido!

joe

I didn't see it on the calendar , but she put it in her status update, and it seems Wendy has climbed the stairs to party with us on the Lido Deck!

Congrats, Wendy... One year is such a huge milestone....

When we first quit, all we can think about is 1 day (even 1hour) at a time.... It's hard to believe that a year can pass...

I love it when this deck prepares for another guest...

Well done!

• Like 2

Aww thank you boys and girls, much appreciated  :)

I've been focused on getting to this point for soooooooo long now that it's slightly surreal and ever so slightly anticlimatic lol (I may have built it up in my head a tad too much and expected ACTUAL fireworks LMAO) ... I did celebrate with a KFC though!  So yummy!  Oh and I bought myself an Asus chromebook flip as a reward - so much better than nasty smelly ciggies!

• Like 5

Aww thank you boys and girls, much appreciated  :)

I've been focused on getting to this point for soooooooo long now that it's slightly surreal and ever so slightly anticlimatic lol (I may have built it up in my head a tad too much and expected ACTUAL fireworks LMAO) ... I did celebrate with a KFC though!  So yummy!  Oh and I bought myself an Asus chromebook flip as a reward - so much better than nasty smelly ciggies!

Good for you!!

an asswhat chrome something?

Its like a baby laptop and tablet in one .. its cute and a total extravagance ... something I would not have bought normally but I felt made a good reward spent using a fraction of the money I would have spent on cigarettes ... 

FAB fireworks ladies  - my thanks to all.

• Like 2

Congratulations!!  It is a BIG deal!  I kind of think it's more of a savor for a long while, rather than an instant blast.  But I know what you mean by anticlimactic.  The main point is smoking is a thing of the past.  Enjoy it.  And the fireworks!