Im "stuck" inside this morning....soooo (pic heavy.)

joe

I'm gonna drive everyone crazy posting nonsense, pics, and other tidbits of info that is meaningless.... :P

I am taking my Mother-in-law to the hospital this a.m. for her monthly pacemaker test.. not expecting any bad news, she feels fine, but they will be talking to us about scheduling an appointment in the future (within 12 months) to replace it because its nearing the end of its expected (battery?) life.

(This was taken a few years ago, before my Father-in-Law passed away)

10352151_1391765344443440_77598412069010

so...because of that appointment, I "blew off" a job I had scheduled this morning,until this afternoon... A friens father, who already has a 3 car garage, added an addition to it, to make it a 4 car garage last spring...complete with a full bathroom....well...he bought a new extended cab truck and now the bathroom wall is in the way, so the bathroom is going away (where it currently is) and being moved to a different wall, so it wont interfere with the truck.I just have to relocate all the electrical I installed...not too much, just the normal...lights, exhaust fan, ceiling heat, oulets etc...I should have it roughed in this afternoon, so the carpenters can finish what they have to do by the week-end, so I can be completely done by the week-end also....because..

My oldest daughter has to have her gall bladder removed. :(

It has been bothering her for some time, but she keeps putting it off...the Dr. got ahold of her this week, and said, no more putting it off..it HAS to come out..now...its to the point he is worried about all the effects it has/could cause....That is scheduled for next Thursday (Jan 21st)..so..I am spending  a week at her house to help take care of these 3  :)

1935109_10208812263369594_75130689219574

11704821_10207597723486856_7184222729271

Im gonna head down wed. evening, and and while Kelli is in the hospital or at home recovering, I will run Lexi (the oldest) to school and back, and watch the other 2 while Troy(Dad) is at work...Sherrie (my wife) has to work that week-end, so she plans to come down Monday morning and taking over while I come back home and get caught up on the work I will be putting off......and THEN..

start packing for a WEEK IN FLORIDA!... The cold snow came just in time to make me feel like Im not wasting my money heading south...lol...up until a week ago, the temps were mild, and myy grass was growing...this week, the snow has arrived and curent wind chill temps are -15* (F) so..this is myroom and the view I will have in South Florida (Pompano Beach) for a week  :) :wub:

1487318_948629178500206_4642110904174847

and then when (and if) we return, we have a 10 bedroom house rented for a week in the OBX scheduled for June with this whole crew....cant wait!!

12219569_1205798792770279_11431889692031

We all were able to get together this last fall for the first complete family photo we have taken in the last 20 years :huh:

so...any nonsense you feel the urge to post, go right ahead... winter in ohio sucks (as does most places), so we all have time to waste! :D  ...time to get ready to get my MiL...time flies when you are doing.....nothing. :P

• Like 8