Jackpot now $1,000,000,000.00

REZ

One BILLION dollars!

A 1 followed by 11 zeros!

That's a million dollars a times 1000!

That's half the distance to the moon if you laid them side by side!

That is $700,000,000.00 after taxes?

I'll have to spend $15,000,000.00 a year for the next 44 years to spend it all if I reach 100 years old!

I would do the same as before but now maybe buy a country and rename it the country of REZ, or a island (A big one) REZ island, a personal cruise ship or jumbo jet to get me to one of my mansions one on every continent! 

Maybe buy myself my every own volcano, take a trip to the moon, buy the Browns and fix them!

Its all if i survive my heart attack after winning lol

What would you do with $700,000,000.00?
  • Like 2

What would you do with $700,000,000.00?

The same as I would have when you asks last time. :p

Anything I want to do!

Ya know... I think we might have to split it more ways this week.....

• Like 1

First, I would pay off everything we owe. 

Second, I would give a sum to family members.  I heard a suggestion of having them sign something to the effect of, "I'm giving you X dollars and no more.  If you do not manage it wisely, do not come to me for more." 

I would give to charities and likely start my own charity.

I would hire someone to help my husband, so he could take a step back from his work and have more freedom. (He's not allowed to retire yet, cuz I'm pretty sure he would drive me crazy if he was home every day.  haha!!   :)

I'd put away for my kids, but if they choose the party life and squander away on partying and drugs, they'll  have to live with the "live clean or live without my money" rules. I'll help them get clean anyway I can.

I would pay for a couple of personal image improvement procedures - namely, re-do of braces, re-do/update of Lasik procedure, personal trainer and nutritionist to keep me in top shape and lose a few unwanted fat pounds.   Maybe a "hold up the boobs" procedure.   Since I don't smoke, I can hold off on Botox for a while if I can eat and exercise well. :)

I would spend lots of time in Southern California and Colorado, and the rest of my time traveling all over the world.

I'd like to help our Country as well, but I'm not currently sure how I would do that.  (I'm not giving anything to Trump, Clinton, Bush or Sanders for absolute sure!)

Good Luck!!!  Guess I better buy some tix!

• Like 1

I would for sure share with family and friends. :)

Then I would buy acres and acres of land to build a shelter for all the homeless/ abandoned dogs in the world.   :)

Oh, and I guess I would buy tons of dog food.  :P

$1 blliion is endless.  i would give some to my sister so she could also be super rich and do what she wants. I would buy a few homes in other places like NYC, France, Italy, Israel, the beach and travel between them .  I would buy a nice boat.  That is only the start.  I am going to buy a ticket today

• Like 1

Well.... The coke and hookers are gonna have to wait....no winners...

Off to get more tickets for the WORLD RECORD JACKPOT ......

I wonder if it would have made record status if I hadn't contributed to the last 2 drawings. :p

Oh well....can't win if your not playing....without a ticket, I'm just a cheerleader for my favorite person to win...lol...

• Like 1