Guest's.... Looking in....

Doreensfree

I have just noticed...there are at this time 1055 guests here...

Please ..take your seat on this train...there his always room...no standing...

This is a life changing trip....

Which one of the 1055 discovers they have a smoke related illness this year...

Don't let it be you....your life is far to precious....

Jump on....

• Like 4

It's easier to do than you think... The people who say how hard it is to quit are....smokers. Here ,there is a whole community of members who HAVE QUIT, and will testify to the fact that it is doable, and even gets to the point of being enjoyable ... not "hard" :)

A few benefits of quitting:

I feel SO much better... Exspecially in the morning...it's amazing how bad hot smoke in your lungs all day long makes you feel. :(

Not only do I feel better, but I smell great! :p I smell good, my cars smell good...my hair (what's left of it) smells good...my clothes smell good....even my garage smells better...(that is where I banished myself to smoke in shame).. AND everyone I know has noticed. If you think your fooling anyone.... Your not, the smell gives you away!

You have NO IDEA of how much time you waste smoking. Everything I did... Or planned to do had time planned in where I could sneak away every 1/2 hr or so to burn a cigarette....those "few minutes" really add up in a days time.

And the money saved is just ridiculous... Not just the cost of the cigarettes themselves (which by the way is a staggering amount), but I also save every month on the cost of my health insurance because I am a non-smoker, also save money from Co-pays and prescriptions from the Drs. visits since I no longer seem to catch as many colds, flu, or other upper respiratory illness...all those savings added up has allowed me to spend a week in Florida on the beach during winter last year, and have another week booked and paid for again this Feb. and then a week with my kids in Outer Banks NC. In June...... Those were things I never thought possible just a few years ago because the money just wasn't there....

Now I know it was... I just chose to spend it killing myself by smoking because quitting was "too hard"... Now I spend my money living and couldn't be happier!

Today is a great day to throw away anything you have that is related to smoking and make the commitment to enjoy living! .. It's so easy to do!!!

• Like 3

Joe is right....the benefits keep on coming...

It's never to late either..I'm mid sixties...smoked my way though 52 years...all my adult life...

I'm far happier as a non smoker...in every sense....

I don't stink...food tastes better....more Money...pride....

Don't waste as many years as I have done...

• Like 3