Giving Up

bakon

Fish and sweaters.....figure I am old enough to decide and I don't really like fish anymore. At all. Only eat it because someone else says its good. So NO . I refuse. I am a cow eater and that is all I got to say about that.

As for weaters, men my age really never look good in any sweater. No matter what the build or hair or even how nice the sweater is...it just doent look good. They are to tight in some spots or look like dresses other spots, they hang wrong, squeeze wrong and the sleeves are to short or too long. They are hot and never would a woman say "that sweater is making my wet..." So no more, simple as that. No more sweaters

• Like 4

i have to agree with you about the sweaters Bakon....not a good look.  

no fish?  none?  cod is mild.  My favorite is salmon...then shellfish and clams

anyway...the topic is giving up...so I am giving up the idea that I have any control over anything except my own response to it.  Period.  Tough thing to do and I thought I had a grip on it but I don't think you ever really do.  Just going along in life and one text just smacks you upside the head and the next thing you know, you're shaking uncontrollably on your living room floor after falling to your knees and praying.  

Sorry....needed to get that out.  I feel better today and I have to just accept things just as they are.  

Staying positive..

need a back seat

at least I am not a window licker......for that I am forever grateful...and for you bakon....and for everyone here.  Happy new year!

• Like 6

Hope that your ok Babs xx

I'm giving up two things...first is expecting my girls to keep their rooms tidy, and orderly...although I can't bare the chaos, when I see it, I am just not going to look anymore....enough, will shut their door then I can not see.

I'm giving up expecting a beach body to magically appear. Got the Ab Roller out the garage, found a ladies 15 minute work out video on YouTube ...beach body, here I come ;)

• Like 3

Fish and sweaters.....figure I am old enough to decide and I don't really like fish anymore. At all. Only eat it because someone else says its good. So NO . I refuse. I am a cow eater and that is all I got to say about that.

As for weaters, men my age really never look good in any sweater. No matter what the build or hair or even how nice the sweater is...it just doent look good. They are to tight in some spots or look like dresses other spots, they hang wrong, squeeze wrong and the sleeves are to short or too long. They are hot and never would a woman say "that sweater is making my wet..." So no more, simple as that. No more sweaters

I still have the pic of you and BAt in sweaters,

3828955973_a0f336813c_o.jpg

• Like 4