weird dreams

leahcaR

been having some weird vivid dreams as of late... one of them included me smoking an entire cigarette.  so strange waking up from something like that.  I've had smoking dreams before but haven't had any in a long long while...and I have never actually smoked one in my dream...only had one in my hand or was trying to sneak one....and every time it got to the point of smoking it I'd wake up right before in a strange guilt like panic.... but this time I just smoked the whole thing like it was nothing... 

and don't even get me started on the other dreams Ive been having... sigh

((is this going to even show up on the "recent topic" list...or will it show up and then disappear 5 minutes later?...I'm watching you MQ!))

:)

• Like 1

"weird dreams"

Aren't dreams, by definition, weird?

Think about it.

The Sarge can't remember a "normal dream" whatever that is. Last night he was back in high-school as his 44-year-old self, learning how to weld with Robin Williams as Popeye...in English Literature class.

Whiskey.

Tango.

Foxtrot.

???

Over.

Easy Peasy

• Like 2

Ah, the smoking dreams...I've only had one.  I was in a bathroom stall in school, standing on a toilet, remember that?  While trying to hide, I was trying to light it, I kept puffing away and nothing would happen, couldn't get a drag off of it, nothing.  Maybe it was my subconscious telling me there was nothing in it for me?

• Like 2

Dreams are funny things.  Smoking dreams (or water dreams when you're pregnant, due to the extra fluid you carry) are your normal run of the mill, life association dreams. If you have any others then I always think it's worth a look up. Your subconcious mind gets a load of grief but it's normally a message trying to work it's way into your concious thought process and it isn't straightforward, but there's loads of dream meaning sites online. And darn, wish I could spell concious lol. x

Yeah I love using a dream dictionary. I have one on my phone. I haven't looked any up lately so I'm disappointed as I've forgot most of the crazy ones I've been having. Guess I can look up the weird one from last night.

• Like 1