What ya doing 4 New year's?

Tink

Hey quit trainers soon another year rolls past, we say goodbye to 2015

What's in store for us this year? How exciting!

New year,new leaf :)

Have you any resolutions or plans to see the new year in?

My resolution is get a proper job :)

Celebrations, no staying in, babysitting so I hope you lot keep me entertained lol

• Like 8

Staying in for New Years, I always have the kids and it's normally too cold to want to go out anyway with cab fares at double and paying for entry everywhere. I used to enjoy working it when I owned a pub, was always a fun night.

This year I need a part time job, move house, get my teaching qualification in March for Reiki and man up to teaching it! Also want to develop my massage so I can offer the Indian Head Massage convincingly. So mostly work focus this year after a good year of raising my profile locally and in my industry :)

• Like 7

Staying in New Years as Lee will not be home from work till very late. Hang out with the girls and watch tv no doubt. Cocktails and maybe a bit of karaoke later in the evening maybe.

No resolutions..none...never stick to them anyway. Thinking of joining a gym in Feburary to help get a beach body for my holiday, or might start running have not decided yet.

Looking forward to going to Tenerife in July and meeting up with the Tenerife Nine gang.

Plan to pop money away, each month, to save for the girls driving lessons next December, have been doing this saving for prom night, saving each month has been going well.

• Like 6

i am pretty boring

I am sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee and watch Ryan Seacrest

then at precisely 11:59 I will open my front door and listen for the bells, whistles, and fireworks. 

Text each one of my kids

then go to bed

lol

yawn

• Like 5

For NYE, nothing too exciting.  Spending time with son and Hubster.

For the year to come....lots on my mind.... growing kids(i only have a couple more years, or less), eating great food, cooking, picture organizing, home decorating.