One Year Free for Evelyn!!

beacon

Sorry I missed this yesterday!

Congratulations Evelyn!!!! Well done, you!!!

I am so sorry you are going through some hard times but I have confidence that you will find the strength to get through it and will be stronger than ever. You quit smoking. You can do anything.

Luv ya lady

Babs

When I remember reading your SOS posts while I was still lurking, and compare that person to who you've become, I'm floored by your transformation. No one has earned their 1st year more than you, and I hope newbies and lurkers will take your example to heart. 

Congratulations.

• Like 1

drives aroud the corner... without glasses... THANKS!!!

cannot type propery but relly my clothes smell badddd. stinky smoke room is next to livingroom on emercy stay. but i cooked 4 days. and 1 february i move on MY OWN

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up