So What Are Your Plans This Week?

sharonsiff

So Christmas week is here, again, doesn't seem two minutes ago till last years...can't keep up.

What are you plans this week, where are you going, or are folk coming to you?

Are you still working, or have you finished?

Food all purchased or have you still things to sort?

I'm working till Wednesday, off to MIL's Christmas Eve and coming home on the girls birthday, Sunday.

No more food to purchase as I bought a bit here, and there, chocolate, crisps and peanut wise. Barb is feeding us so no food to purchase, I am supplying the drink ( cocktails)

Won't see my mum and dad as they are in Tenerife for the next nine weeks, they rang me at 4:30 (phone cafe type place, dad doesn't like using his mobile..lol) and they are having a blast in the hot weather. Lovely to hear they are happy and enjoy Christmas their style.

Or to you.......

• Like 2

Presents all bought & wrapped. Finish work on Weds 23rd. Out for lunch with hubby and my parents on xmas eve. Eating out on xmas day (13 of us) and then back to ours for the evening (bought soooo much food!). Boxing day is my dads 70th and we're having a party at my Brothers house. The 27th I'm going to recover (I'm foreseeing alot of wine over xmas)!!!

• Like 3

Presents all bought & wrapped. Finish work on Weds 23rd. Out for lunch with hubby and my parents on xmas eve. Eating out on xmas day (13 of us) and then back to ours for the evening (bought soooo much food!). Boxing day is my dads 70th and we're having a party at my Brothers house. The 27th I'm going to recover (I'm foreseeing alot of wine over xmas)!!!

Sounds lovely! No doubt that your day will have a brilliant birthday, with his family...priceless really.

• Like 1

All sounding very organised people :good:

I am at work at the moment, but I suppose I can't complain as I have been off for the last 3 weeks or so...  finish again on Thursday, but earlier than usual.  Back to work between 29-31 December (boo), and then back again on 4th January.  Do have the 2nd week of January off though :)

All presents bought, wrapped and under the tree.  Most food already ordered from M&S, but going to be picking up a few bits from Sainsbury's tonight (shouldn't cost anything as we saved out Nectar points for the year!).

My Dad (still smoke free, nearly a month now!) and Step-mum and Sister coming Christmas Eve.  After they have left, we will continue our usual tradition of watching Die Hard on Christmas eve (I think this will be 10th year in a row!).  Sister, Brother and Sister-in-law (still smoke free, nearly a year now!) coming to us on Christmas Day.  Going to see Tasha's Mum and her family on Boxing Day, and Tasha's Dad is visiting us the following day.  Monday we will have to ourselves.

My mum and Step-dad will be visiting from Turkey during the second week of Jan, hence the week off work :good:

I think it's going to be a very different Christmas with Arabelle here, but we couldn't be happier or feel more festive at the moment :)  Good times :good:

Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like 2

All sounds wonderful :)

Home with the kids since Friday.

Going to the Panto with the kids and step grandparent on Weds. Kids at their Dads Christmas Eve and the start of Christmas Day this year so I have all the single lads and Chris's mum for dinner. pick kids up at 3pm Christmas Day. Probably visit my Dad boxing day. Mum and sister to me on the 27th. 

All but finished the shopping. Just a couple of party bits to get and then I will pretty much just cook for the whole festive period...but I love being in the kitchen and cooking so not a hardship for me.

Chris has the week off between Christmas and New Year, kids with their Dad for 2 days and chilling with us the rest. Lots of TV planned :) 

• Like 1

Action sounds fabulous! Family filled, everyone still smoke free..perfect. Aww it will be your first Christmas as a parent too! So many wonderful years of that ahead. I must give you a tip now...in case I forget (which I may well do..lol) when she is about two pop some jingle bells down your underwear ( don't laugh!) as you kiss her goodnight, do a little wiggle, then you can tell her that you can hear Santas sleigh, he will be coming later, once asleep. I did that for years, girls loved it. Have yourself a perfect Christmas.

You sound like you've got it all sorted Marti, cooking and drinking while cooking? (Wink)