Presents All Wrapped

sharonsiff

Erm No...

I'm a last minute larry! Work best under pressure?  I think I've bought all the presents but then I remember some other dodgy rele and have to go to the shop again. And of course now my freezer has defrosted the turkey so I need food again... snore.

• Like 2

I spent the day yesterday with my youngest daughter shopping for my wife.... And.... With her help on the clothes, I have Sherrie all done and wrapped... However, she is out shopping as we speak trying to finish up the daughters and granddaughters... We have about 1/2 of what she already bought wrapped up, and will most likely finish up Monday or Tuesday so she can concentrate on baking....

• Like 1

Erm No...

I'm a last minute larry! Work best under pressure?  I think I've bought all the presents but then I remember some other dodgy rele and have to go to the shop again. And of course now my freezer has defrosted the turkey so I need food again... snore.

Gutted for you about the freezer situation of all the times for it to happen.

The only problem is when you're up straight, and are all wrapped, you get roped in by hubby to now wrap his staffs gifts...cause I do it so beautifully he says...mmmmmm....still if he makes me a gingerbread latte, with spray cream and chocolate sprinkles I just might.