Smarti pants

bakon

Miss long winded

Paid by the word she would be our rich kid

Fined by her swearing and she would be broke

Should be called hot pants instead of Smarti pants. But I never saw her in pant either. Just a dress and torquius scarf. (Another one I wouldn't mind find balled up on the floor when Nancy's aren't there)

Drinks like a soldier and swears like a sailor. But who can really understand the jiberish much except horney toad and miss burrito.

Going to stop there so she don't steal my energy or good feelings tomorrow. Not sure if she can put on curses like Gingersnap of not, but not risking it either.

• Like 4

She's a smarti

She likes to party

Her expression is hearty.

A little long winded at times

But I still enjoy her

Even if sometimes it feels

Like I'm putting a puzzle together

Don't matter

I like puzzles

And I love our marti

Xo

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up