The Sarge Says ...

sgt.barney

Fear of death is silly... fear of dying slowly and painfully is perfectly reasonable...

"If you’re falling off a cliff, you might as well try to fly. You have nothing else to lose." John Sheridan

• Like 2

rob- using your cliff, when I hit the ground, assuming I cant fly, I get to go home.

you evolutionist become splat.

even if I'm wrong, I never know I splat.

if your wrong, splat is the good part....

• Like 1

If the theory of evolution was demonstrated to be false it would not prove a god or gods, we would simply need another explanation that had evidence.

Nice thread derail though. I don't understand your motivation though.

correct on proving nothing past splat really, just looking at it different

no derail, thead was fear of death, just continuing it past death. Forgot you cant see past it.

continue to evolve

i imagine the heat of isreal, if there was an ice cream miracle, they might have not cruisified him.

Why not? I mean if Dude could turn water to wine[1] cure the blind[2] and raise the dead[3] ... he certainly could plop an ice maker and a Snoopy Sno Cone machine down somewhere on the road between Nazareth and Bethlehem, right?

Easy Peasy

FOOTNOTES

[1] Allegedly

[2] Allegedly

[3] Allegedly

correct on proving nothing past splat really, just looking at it different

no derail, thead was fear of death, just continuing it past death. Forgot you cant see past it.

continue to evolve

You are confusing the Theory of Evolution, Atheism and Theism. Let's clarify a couple of points here...

Atheism does not equal Evolution

Theists (in fact most of them) can and do believe in Evolution.

Atheists do not have to agree with Evolution.

Equally both Theist and Atheist can choose to believe in Bigfoot, Unicorns or dragons. Or indeed not believe because they have not been given the evidence to support the claim.

believe in Bigfoot, Unicorns or dragons

Blashpemer! The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the One True God - may his noodly appendage touch your soul.

Oh - and Bob Dobbs is TheMan™, too.

Easy Peasy