Will The Great Cristobal Please Stand Up

Tink

For those who are new we have a member called Cristobal - he is a long time quitter - an ace at paying it forward and has a way with his posts that are to the point, honest and kind but maybe thats just my opinion ;)

He has been an inspiration to me and I cannot wait until he makes an appearance 

Hope its soon Cris - you have some great friends who miss you and some new ones to be introduced to

we know you are active but you could share the love....

very_funny_mexican_card-r59346a2b0be4436

For scott and Bakon especially

• Like 9

^^^^^^ oooh pippa kinky;-)

I've eh painted my house in guacamole just for you oh and the kids,

You are needed here aswell;))))

Oh and come with your gangsta get up and bring a couple of bottles of your finest,

You are missed xx

What do Mexicans eat for breakfast???

I am not traditional at all when it comes to eating - I love to try different foods from the around the world

I love Spanish, continental, English and Turkish but mexicans?? - im just hoping its not salsa unless its dancing I just dont like salsa sauce even though I love all tomatoes - i am just weird like that

also re fried beans I dont like them :(

Cris is a Mexican pork roll tasty? ;)

What do Mexicans eat for breakfast???

I am not traditional at all when it comes to eating - I love to try different foods from the around the world

I love Spanish, continental, English and Turkish but mexicans?? - im just hoping its not salsa unless its dancing I just dont like salsa sauce even though I love all tomatoes - i am just weird like that

also re fried beans I dont like them :(

Cris is a Mexican pork roll tasty? ;)

This is what google told me:

Breakfast (Desayuno) 

fruit cocktail, maybe with a little yogurt and honey drizzled on top, with granola sprinkled over it. 

tamales, often in a bun called a bolillo, with atole, a hot drink made from milk and corn starch, usually chocolate, or rice with cinnamon, although comes in caramel, strawberry, guava, and a whole lot of other flavors 

breakfast cereal. 

scrambled eggs with refried beans mixed in. 

quesadillas, of cheese, of mushrooms, of whatever- the list is very long 

Lunch. (Comida) 

Usually with agua de sabor (water flavored with fruit) like lemon, pineapple, jamaica (habiscus flowers boiled and strained), melon, watermelon - or pop - or beer depending on where you eat 

most often a choice of chicken soup (caldo de pollo) or some other kind of soup (tortilla soup, cream of carrot, cream of asparragus, etc.) 

followed by a small plate of rice often served with fried egg or fried banana, OR, spaghetti with sour cream 

THEN, the guisado, most commonly breaded meat, regular meat (flattened) or chicken breast served with some beans and a little salad, but also may include enchiladas, pozole, chiles rellenos, avacado stuffed with tuna, fried fish, or spinach with cheese inside, coated in a light batter and served with a light tomato sauce. 

Dessert is often arroz con leche (rice pudding), ate (a fruit compote), a small serving of cheap icecream, or banana slices with cream and sugar. (the steps aren't as distinct if you eat at home, and maybe dessert will just be a twinky or donut from the store) 

Dinner (eaten in the mid/late evening) 

cereal, quesadillas, fruit, a ham and cheese sandwich, tamales -usually nothing heavy 

• Like 1