BAD NEWS

Surrender the Stripe.

It will be waiting for you next week.

HAD A BIG PROBLEM TODAY

There is no "problem" that smoking will fix. In fact, there is nothing at all that smoking will fix.

You know this.

Easy Peasy

• Like 4

Juan,

We will not judge you, you will judge yourself. We are here to help you and assist you anyway we can. We are your friends who want nothing more than to help you quit smoking. If you fall off the horse, jump back on again and again until you break him ( the craving that is). Do not feel bad because while you were quit you did not smoke for 7 days and that is better than thousands of other people out there could do!!!!

• Like 1

Juan,

We will not judge you, you will judge yourself. We are here to help you and assist you anyway we can. We are your friends who want nothing more than to help you quit smoking. If you fall off the horse, jump back on again and again until you break him ( the craving that is). Do not feel bad because while you were quit you did not smoke for 7 days and that is better than thousands of other people out there could do!!!!

Thank you Rez

Juan my friend, You still believe in the cigarette, and that it offers you something.

Until this belief changes, you will continuously return to smoking to receive that "something"

The hardest thing is acknowledging that you have been wrong about your addiction, once you believe us instead of your inner junkie you will find greater success.

Anyway enough of what you already know, How are you feeling?  You mentioned a fight? I hope that you are ok my friend.

when you want to talk about quitting again, let us know

• Like 5

Juan my friend, You still believe in the cigarette, and that it offers you something.

Until this belief changes, you will continuously return to smoking to receive that "something"

The hardest thing is acknowledging that you have been wrong about your addiction, once you believe us instead of your inner junkie you will find greater success.

Anyway enough of what you already know, How are you feeling?  You mentioned a fight? I hope that you are ok my friend.

when you want to talk about quitting again, let us know

Im ok dont worry just give me a few hours and ill be back here posting calmer jonny

• Like 1

Im ok dont worry just give me a few hours and ill be back here posting calmer jonny

I'm glad that you are ok.  I may be asleep later but I'm sure many of your friends in the States and nearer time zones will be around to listen.

take care and be safe.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this Juan :(  I agree with what Jonny said to you.  You still believe the cigarette will do something for you.  How can we change that?  I want you to have success, we all do.  What can we do to help you get there?

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this Juan :(  I agree with what Jonny said to you.  You still believe the cigarette will do something for you.  How can we change that?  I want you to have success, we all do.  What can we do to help you get there?

I need to focus on my rugby training that would be the answer