Dream smoking

I know it's real. I've seen you post about it. But I didn't think for a second it would happen to me and nor did I factor in how REAL it feels!!

So in my dreams last night, I was sat talking to my other half and I picked up my tobacco, rolled a cigarette and started smoking it. about half way through, I realise I have quit!! The worst part is that the dream brain tells me it was lovely, I have the 'Ahhhh' moment. No coughing, no disgusting taste. I of course know this is untrue. But dream brain can not use my new found logic. Stupid brain. I had to tell my day brain to f**k off (sorry for language) this morning cos day brain heard from dream brain that this smoking stuff ain't really so bad.....!

Anyway, I'm not wavering or feeling weak and I'm definitely not planning to smoke but still, talk about an undercover assassination attempt!!!

• Like 1

I had a smoking dream the other night too.  Probably because I was reading that other thread about.  Over two years later, the dreams are still so vivid and you wake feeling like it really happened.  Such an odd sensation.  Great part, is that its just a dream and we're still non-smokers! :)  YAY US!

I still haven't had one of those dreams, which I am grateful for but I don't remember dreams very well unless I am yelling at someone in my dream as I tend to shout out and wake myself up lol

You did the right thing and You recognised the sneaky mind games

• Like 1