Plans for Thanksgiving??

queen greenlover

I'm off on noon Wednesday until the next Monday....will enjoy Thanksgiving at my brother in law and his wife's  home.  We are very lucky because a lot of Dennis' family live within a 30 mile radius.  I am in charge of corn casserole and rolls!

Daughter #1..(Kelli),And family(3 daughters) will be in Iowa at Her in-laws for Thanksgiving (here for Xmas)

Daughter #2...(Jenni) and family (4 daughters) will be here...

Daughter #3...(Jodi) will be here...husband may have to work..

Daughter #4...(Kristin) might be here...she works retail, and with moving "Black Friday" earlier and earlier, she may have to open her store (Gymboree) Thursday night...corporate hasn't decided yet if it will open then or Friday morning at 6am.....if Friday, she will be here, but her boyfriend won't be...he also has commitments to his business..

My wife has a big family and usually her parents have everyone there (75+ if everyone makes it there) .. However, her Father passed away last Feb. so her Mom isn't feeling up to it....so...

We also invited my wife's youngest sister (she is divorced and no kids)

And not sure, but my wife's mother is invited but I haven't heard if she is coming here or one of the other kids house..

So..a rough number would be about 12 of us for dinner.....

Then I get to spread out on the couch and pretend I am interested in the football game I have on...lol

In the morning...I am running in a 5k...I fool myself into believing then I can eat what I want (I know that's not true but I figured it couldn't hurt..plus it's for a good cause--donating food for local food kitchen.

Then later...small family gathering at my sisters house with my daughter and granddaughter, my other sister and her family, my mom and stepdad.  Still not sure if my middle child Michael and family are coming...and my youngest will still be in S. Korea until 12/30

Not sure if I'm taking off Friday...I have no reason to..I don't shop that day for sure!  We'll see...I like saving vacation days for Christmas and after since my son is coming home