High school reunion

bakon

Got my list started. Class of 1985. Theme song...don't you forget about me from the Breakfast Club movie. I would have been the hood with long hair and the smokes

Anyways my list

1.Push a jock/bully. Grew 50 pounds since high school and mostly in right places for this

2.Kiss a cheerleader

3.Sit with a band member and talk, was a trombone (we called ourselves boners) player till middle school and liked all the band kids, lost touch in hs

4.Drink a beer with a teacher

5.Dance with Mrs cuz she will be prettier than all the girls there

6.Not go outside to smoke. We were the cool kids that did

7.And laugh at how fat old and sorry we all became

Class of 750 people. Should be easy to fill list in hour or so.

• Like 6

Have fun with it :)

I never went to any reunions, facebook filled the inquisitive minds, but I would like to go see a certain teacher who once said "tracey carry on like this and you won't amount to anything or go anywhere and maybe end up in prison"

I would like to hire a helicopter, land in the school playing field and tell him they never caught me and I'm still on the run then fly off lol (porkandpancakes) look away nothing to see here :)

• Like 2

Didn't need to push anyone- most were small and fragile old men. No need to be the new bully

Didn't kiss anyone but did see a grade school girl who still looked good, too bad she is a funeral director, kind of creepy

Couldn't find a band kid but did find some old friends (only boner there I guess)

No teachers or dancing but Mrs was best most prettiest (Guess I win)

Was some smokers, people who didn't smoke in hs now do, they smelled

Laughed a lot at the changes, wife says to me "your best looking guy here" and I think she wasn't drunk yet.....

• Like 5