I'm having a semi hard day today......

Hi, Tiff...sorry to hear it is a rough day.  Is there some little treat you can give yourself?  A walk outside or a candy bar?  Anything to get your mind off smoking.  You can do this...this is your forever quit!

• Like 1

hang in there tiffany your doing great dont let him win

your stronger than that little monster  i know you can beat him

your the winner here  get some cold water take a few deeep breathes

cant belive im telling you this you already know it  rember  you helped me

when i first quit weather you know it or not so dont give up keep fight ing sooner or later he will go away     hers a song for you hope you like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfwlj0gba_k&feature=player_detailpage  

Tiff sorry you are having a bad day - it sucks big time :( - you have to have a bigger tantrum and be the big kid on the block - not to be bullied by it

sometimes we get a little tired but we have to keep going

I have had a few of these days recently - but have faith - you can get through this hun - work it through - if you can stay on the board - it will pass xxx

I hate those moments too.  Distract yourself with something fun.  Call someone who makes you laugh or read some jokes.  Make funny faces in the mirror just for fun.. :)

I know you won't smoke, but distractions are good to get us through the icky moments easier. :)

Oh no Tiffany! I'm sorry you are having a hard time!

I am sending you some positive thoughts... I agree wit Nancy - I think you deserve a treat. I think you should give your self a nice big treat to make you feel better :)

You got this Tiffany I don't doubt you for one second

Thanks y'all.

Nancy, I got some vegetable juice...... and that's helping.

It's more mental than anything else.....but I keep coming back with my body healing.

I just needed to say it out loud. It puts it out there for me to deal with easier.

• Like 2

Great job venting with us.  I always found it helped to write it down too.  I hope it passes soon.

At least you shaved your legs?!  I mean, imagine feeling this way and having dread locks on your legs too?! :P

It's more mental than anything else.....

I just needed to say it out loud. It puts it out there for me to deal with easier.

This is the best way I find - working it out of your head - vent all you need Tiff that`s why we are here we understand 

maybe Scott in speedos will do the trick - request a picture

wtg Tiff, I am sorry it was one of those days, I am delighted you plowed it down. That little internal voice is a swine, but you are stronger and I for one really believe you got this!!

And anyway, you can't smoke cause I still have no idea what a "crawfish" is, or why you'd boil it to raise funds, or offer up your toe as some sort of right of passage lol. You have to stay quit so I can learn :) x

Have a candle lit bath, nice cuppa and cake and an early night, then you will wake up soo happy and excited to be still smoke free.

You are doing fantastic, chin up hun, it will get easier xxx

Hey Tiff hope your doing ok, Just put the nicotine addict in the corner and go get a lovely bubbly bath, by the time you have finished the addict will be long gone in a huff that you didn't answer it.  Your doing great