I did it and no ones cares

Evelyn

And I should be proud even if I THINK others don't notice. I notice and that matters. I worked for it and am proud and sorry and my apologizes for the drama.

I KNOW you all appreciate my input and are proud. Just had to stop doubting myself and be proud at MYSELF

• Like 2

Way to go Evelyn.  

You are crusin on the train.  

Glad you are feeling proud since it is important to you.

I formally acknowledge your awesomeness and cherished quit time.   Keep on rockin.

• Like 2

Awww. Evelyn! We care! We care s lot! I pop in on my phone and didn't see the calendar. I I am having a hard time keeping up with my own calendar.

But believe me. Always in spirit and always rooting for you and we are always here. Somebody is. That's the magic.

Congrats to you! Awesome awesome job getting back on the quit train like a boss! Woo hoo!

• Like 1

Ass will still be cracked at three weeks I bet.

Maybe we all know you will be there and don't acknowledge because you are reminded of the relapse. Like you 10 months shouldn't be dismissed over a few days of head up you ass crack thinking. So why would I post congrats on day 14 of pulling your head back out

We know you struggle but don't we all at times and especially any new quitters. This is like your fifth time or more so the fireworks for celebrating are for bigger days when you pull off something new. Not that we don't care to watch reruns but live shows are more interesting

I did not see your original post before you erased it...so it makes it hard to reply.  But I gather you are disappointed not to have a celebration?  I would suggest you put your dates on the calendar, where we can see them.  Good work on two weeks, if that is what was missed!

so sorry to have not notice earlier (mind you I would feel a bit weird posting it up as I have only been here for like 5 mins)

Weather it be each day at a time you celebrate it and we will be here to shout with you. Ignore post that don't help like you would people in life but I'm sure it's more tough love than anything.

Evelyn you never cease to amaze me.

Chicago commercial photographers

What is it you wanna put down people. Do you like it? Get a kick? Being an ass is easy. But when we forgot YOUR anniversary you didn't like it. I understood. Are you really such an @sswh0le?

Go screw the misses. She seems to enjoy a husband like you.

Well I don't like being screwed around. No more

Evelyn.....I promise...PROMISE you..that bakon was not putting you down and in a few days...you will agree.  He wants to make sure...and for you to make sure...to make this your sticky quit forever and ever and ever.  And when you get to 11 months....he is going to be the one who posts your celebration because it will be the first time you hit 11 months.........

The last thing anyone wants to see is for you to be a repeat relapser....but I have faith you won't. 

lots of love!

Babs

xo

I did not see your original post before you erased it...so it makes it hard to reply.  But I gather you are disappointed not to have a celebration?  I would suggest you put your dates on the calendar, where we can see them.  Good work on two weeks, if that is what was missed!

I apologize, I thought it was today and I did not see anything.

• Like 1

I think you said something very important Evelyn.  YOU know.  Others may not know or may not acknowledge, but YOU know your success and your strength.  And with something as personal as kicking an addiction, it is the most important aspect of all. 

• Like 1