Blame it on my ADD

bakon

What a weird song. Love the lyrics and the beat

Post dumb thing you did TODAY here....

I put the empty can in frig and tried to put my plate in recycling bin. Just too many things in hands and that little dog under foot. I can't think with that dog in room. I keep waiting for it to chew hole in floor or piss on me. Puppy wearing me out

You can fix stupid but I still try. So guy at work runs overtime list. Every single time he calls me (instead of letting me come into station and see the posted list,) I get screwed. But I still answer his call. Hey you want detail or do you want to pass? It will be wrong answer which ever I pick. He has a better detail he is not filling yet or if I pass the one offered will be last one for a month. If I just wait till I go in I can get complete story but nope. I answer him on phone thinking he is got it all right this time.

So every time I say I am not answering and guess what I do?

Today I answered again and two hours later I find out I passed when I should have had an 8 hour detail. I can only blame myself cuz he isn't going to change.

I got one for you Bakon and may also be a regular on this thread.

The other day I was cleaning my Beardy's house out. I took the glass doors of but as I cleaned it I didn't lay it at an angle and even though I wasn't pressing hard the glass smash. So at the moment she has one glass door, a piece of the bottom of a draw and a cereal packet. Bless her I would take a pic and show you but I'm in work.

This is what it should look like:

Chicago commercial photographers

• Like 1

Put my make up remover that I just bought away - in the pantry with the diced tomatoes.  :)  Daughter found it the next day, "Why is your makeup remover in the pantry?"

"Go to your room!" I said.  Just kidding I didn't say that.  :)