Vacation

bakon

Holiday for those wrong side drivers.....

Where is the meeting place this year? When?

Beach? Mouse town? Mountains of Tennessee? Summer picnic in Jersey or piss on street at some drunk fest? Me and Smarti did mouse town and alley peeing at same time.

We need a yearly get together like the car clubs or biker sites have

I am doing Sturgis this year and Petra should come and do make up breakfast. Any takers? Even for just a day and couple drinks....

• Like 3

No such thing as couple drinks in Sturgis.  Wake up hungover in a strange tent the more likely story.  Not that I'd know.

Concert line up won't be posted until Nov.  Have you heard rumors of who might be playing?

Get togethers are fun.  

• Like 1

We have to pick by thanksgiving usually for following year. I know I lost Smarti so going to explain. Thanksgiving is when we eat a turkey to celebrate making it living with people considered savage instead of putting up with snobby people speaking jiberish. Easier to sign language I guess than figure out what your saying.

Reason to pick so early is actually good thing, cause I am top dog on list at work and first to pick all six weeks before anyone else.

• Like 2