IAmDoing It I miss you

Amy

Dont' be sad.  Your quit is YOUR quit. 

Just cause he isn't here doesn't mean he smoked.

And if he did, we will still be here when he gets back. 

You just keep marching forward Amy, your almost through hell week and your doing absolutely wonderful.  I am so proud of you. 

• Like 3

Iam, please let us know how your doing........

I don't like to see a newbie just quit posting.  I am praying that your doing ok.

But if for some crazy reason, you smoked, please don't not come back because of that.  I have done the same thing.  We all have and believe me, we do understand. 

Cigarettes have already taken so much from all of us...... don't let it take each other away from us to. 

• Like 2

So, I am back. I have been hiding with my tail between my legs. I blew my quit. Amy is now going to be a week ahead of me.

I was at a pyrotechnic shoot this weekend without internet or phone. I will not get into the gory details, needless to say, I proved once again N.O.P.E is the only way, and I didn't do that.

• Like 3

So, I am back. I have been hiding with my tail between my legs. I blew my quit. Amy is now going to be a week ahead of me.

I was at a pyrotechnic shoot this weekend without internet or phone. I will not get into the gory details, needless to say, I proved once again N.O.P.E is the only way, and I didn't do that.

No tail between your legs.  You are here with your head up high.  Quitting - it is a journey and sometimes not a very easy one.  You have chosen to come back and quit smoking.  I am so happy you are on board. :)

• Like 3

Here's my hand, grab it and I'll pull ya back up on the train.

Now, please start your own thread about your new quit so you have your own place here that you can post in and we track your progress with you.  :)

• Like 6

this board is about quitting IAM we most of us have had unsuccessful quits, the main thing is to get back up and dust yourself off, learn from the experience, re educate yourself and lean on the support here

great to see you back :)

• Like 2

Oh Iam gutted for you as I can hear in your voice that you really didn't want that. Head high honey, you are in good company.  I was gonna be the "only when I'm stressed smoker", the only in the evening smoker, the only at weekends smoker (?? even I'm confused by that one), and the social smoker. July 13 to March 14 I tried to be all those "smokers", my addiction has a strong voice. Today I don't smoke because I kept trying, I just tried again and again until it made sense, and so are you!!  

Never quit quitting!! We are better than this addiction and I feel no fear it sucked me back in at times as it taught me what I wasn't. Learn your lesson, dust yourself off and GO!! You DESERVE this quit, I believe in you, (even if you today are not sure), we will hold your hand! Day 1, doing it Iam!! Hugs. xx

• Like 3

Sooo glad you have come back.....

I couldn't even try and try and out th failed quits I've had in my 52 years of smoking crap....

Never give up...giving up....I truly believe this will be your sticky quit....

You just gave to make it happen

Xxxxx

• Like 2

Oh damnit!  I haven't been around the past few days because other things came up... I actually just went and found your profile so I could see where you posted last.... so here goes...

Young man!!!  This is why you need to carry a short list of reasons with you at all times, a list that reminds you why you want to be a non-smoker.  This is why you need something else with you: seriously, carry those half-size plastic straws, pretend-smoke them.  Do not use the fact that you don't have internet or a phone as an excuse to smoke.  Plain and simple: that is junkie thinking at it's finest.

I really don't want to sound harsh, but I am really pulling for you, my friend.  Please please please listen to what I'm telling you because if you do, you will win this horrible god-awful battle.

Rain aka Suz

• Like 5