Anyone read

bakon

That email from burrito? I refuse to read about another holiday or game of golf. If either are listed please tell me and save my few remaining brain cells. I saved it

Also can anyone read smarti's whole response to threads. She must get paid by the word and be stinking rich

Or some of the stuff Evelyn posts about body functions? I know we are friends but I can help you poop. Stick you finger up there or something

At the pimp is back in full glory. Super smooth girl talk. All supportive and understanding

Nancy giving some heat too. Miss manors ready to drop gloves on the ice?

Sonic wishing for snow. Window licker

Bat wishing for snow. Too dumb to put window up to lick it.

Cheri spouting some verbiage. Where the f in soap Think I am hard to understand. Chick is crazy

TWE on same bus and Kendra too. Spankings in order coming up

Only

One I can read and I get right now is horney toad. On good behavior

Petra is messing with the Humpty. She rhymes but what is the food topic. You hungry? I offered breakfast and was turned down

• Like 5

I will read the whole thing when I get snowed in and cable goes out...until then reruns of anything better than "I drank a tea. I got sunburn on my tookuss."  Actually should read them for more material ...

• 2 weeks later...