I am a Non smoker

Amy

Happy Monday Morning to everyone!

I know this is only my 6th day- but I am still on top of the world.  I can feel that my breathing is a

little bit easier and my morning smokers cough doesn't last as long as it was.  My other half just

told me he can tell I sleep better at night not as much snoring(LOL) he said my lungs must be

opening up.  I already am less fatigued. Must be the extra oxygen I am getting.

This is all I need.  I am not going back no matter what.  NOPE for the second time today.

I know have already said this and probably sound like a broken record but this time around

is easy.  I have seen on the board Easy Peasy... it is the truth. 

I hope everyone is well.

• Like 6

Good for you Amy.  To me there is no 'only my 6th day' - you are a non-smoker just like the rest of us ;)

I am really happy that you are not smoking.  But it is even better that you (and your other half) are seeing the positive effects already :)

• Like 1