People are rubbish - so I've bought a dog :)

Still winning

Really excited, my puppy arrives tomorrow and he already has his own toy box, full and a cupboard of food and treats. He's a 6 month old collie cross that we have been part of rescuing from Bosnia where he was unwanted. 

I wanted to call him Thor but the kids have decided on Batman Dog, (the dog bit via Bella, so he doesn't confuse himself with the real Batman?!).  I know the board already has a batman in the form of a horse, and a bat in the form of a train driver so I hope there's still room for another :)

12144659_765960286864323_486052465171791

12043213_765960120197673_272400195042018

Roll on tomorra!!  Been ages since I chased a toddler round :)

x

• Like 10

Awwwwww Marti! xox He's LOVELY!!!! and obviously a lucky little fellow to have crossed your path!!!

I'm here early today, as brain in overdrive after a loo visit, so got up... saw your thread title and HAVE TO AGREE!!!!!

OMG!! even family! not going into it.. but today of ALL days, I agree... people are rubbish!! (well, some)

• Like 2

I really like Border Collies.... He is bloody lovely.... Batman Dog - possibly the greatest name ever given to a dog? Please do tell us what the insurance people or the vets say when you tell them the name when you register him :d

Very nice that he came all the way from Bosnia too... So kind of you!

• Like 1

We do have the same sort of look don't we lol, they say owners get dogs who are like them hee hee.

So anyway. Batman arrived Tuesday. Poor little dude was poorly as ya like, kennel cough and so thin with a terrible upset stomach. He was a Bosnian street dog, rescued at 3 months and thrown in a halfway house for two months and then shipped to Romania where they issue dog passports to travel here and go to a foster carer. Who I'm being nice to but good grief (that's abridged) who gives a puppy such rubbish food and keeps him poorly sick! Grrrr.

Anyway, it's Sunday night now. Puppy's stomach is all fixed and kennel cough is well on the way, although it takes as long as it takes. He's getting regular reiki healing sessions, he's so cute he falls asleep. he follows me around and his energy levels are building really well. he was tired and lethargic upon arrival, now he's a happy tearaway and training has commenced :)  He is utterly awesome.

12115739_10153698490770798_1833165742261

12116010_10153698491125798_1915330082977

12096335_10153698491185798_2631564276975

Love me, love my dog  :wub: . He's super cute!!

• Like 3