outside ER

Evelyn

Evelyn just keep on marching ahead Hon....you made a mistake, it can happen, but we have to wake up every morning & say "I don't smoke anymore". I'm not disappointed in you....I just want you to resume your NOPE. I'm the last person here who should give advice but I DO understand. You have the courage to resume your NOPE...just don't have any more whatever you do! Experience talking here. Hugs & positive energy coming your way.

I lost a quit in in 2013 after being quit for 9 or 10 months. I remember being so pissed off that blew my quit for one pack of cigarettes. Don't let it define you.

You relapsed and lost your quit over two cigarettes and all it takes is one puff. Guess what? You're quit again and not one of the people who relapse and then try to quit again 10 or 15 years later. You made a mistake but corrected it immediately and for that, hold your head high! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up