I'm going to be persistent.

cheri

Some days I would really like to have a little temper tantrum when I am told “no” to something I ask for when we have the monthly “do we need anything to make this office more proficient and productive?”.

I do not, for the life of me understand why we can’t have a stripper pole installed in the office.

There is plenty of space. It would be great for morale. It would keep me occupied on slower days when I think about smoking…ahhh..good for health reasons! Great for entertaining new clients. Padding for my uh...bank account. 

I bet the boss could write it off somehow.

I’m going to keep asking about this.

I’m going to keep getting thrown out of meetings.

• Like 1

sweaty naked work mates wrapped around a pole would put me off my doughnuts but a fire mans pole where everyone had to slide down  before going for coffee now I could see that as entertaining, especially freshly greased when it came to the boss  :)

different strokes for different folks I guess lol

• Like 1

cheri, are you sure you aren't sarah?  you sound an awful lot like her

I do have a stripper pole in my office btw......come work for me

:)

WHAT!!!???? I'M IN!! lol..and yes, I'm definitely not a Sarah person. 

Still no stripper pole, BUT, I did convince them to get a couple of portable mini ellipticals. Its not quite what I was looking for, but I still have time. 

• Like 1

I might just have to do this myself. I mean, how hard could it possibly be to install? A couple bolts, screws, some crazy glue and a giant brass pole. 

I dont see any issues here.

Well..maybe just one. I cant fit a giant pole in my car. I could probably just duct tape that to the roof tho. Maybe one of those stretchy cord thingies.

piece of cake.

• Like 1