quitting smoking is truly simple

Jonny5

To quit smoking, you simply have to stop putting tobacco into paper tubes, burning them, and sucking down the combustion byproducts.

So why is it so hard for some of us?...

...because we make it hard by Telling ourselves that we are missing out.

We leave percieved positives in our minds, and we miss these perceived positives, we leave doorways open to relapse by allowing ourselves to believe that in certain situations a cigarette will help.

You must close all these doors and brick up the doorway.

When you truly don't want to smoke anymore your quit will be a non event. It will just be so.

• Like 4

I have found it to be easy this time but it wasn't always I think support is very important- I wasn't planning on quitting at all until I came across this board.  With the board I have to say it is easy 

• Like 3

I have found it to be easy this time but it wasn't always I think support is very important- I wasn't planning on quitting at all until I came across this board. With the board I have to say it is easy

All we do is share our thoughts and experiences. The credit for your quit lays with you. You have the power. You always have done :-)

I have found it to be easy this time but it wasn't always I think support is very important- I wasn't planning on quitting at all until I came across this board.  With the board I have to say it is easy 

this is what it is all about :) and makes me smile big when all of us reach out and help others quit it is awesome :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i agree its very simple to quit. But there are so many advertisements and money on the market that we are brainwashed so much that we shut down our brains and this disease is still available to anyone to start consuming. humans are smartest specie on earth right???. Big tobaccos are pure evil that runs on profits and people health...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...