Sounding off

bakon

So depends on what you post and when to determine if

Your not going to be popular. Does it offend? Then put on your asshollles hat and wear it proudly because being an asshollles you don't care.

By saying you won't be popular shows you aren't immune from complaints and because some or most will not find comment offensive you don't fit definition of being an asshollles

But I could be the only one offended and still think you an asshollles without knowing you aren't immune. So I could wrongly think your an asshollles......

But I am rarely wrong about ducks....and don't mind if you are or aren't....

Keep on trucking

3AM

can't sleep

listening to Wings Greatest Hits and a bit of Todd Rundgren on youtube

Reminds me of being a little girl and sitting on my big brother's bed listening to the cool kid's music.  i was his little shadow and he didn't mind, he took me everywhere... I adored him

• Like 2

Our abused dog Bella still very stressed with our visitors here, I would like 5 minutes in a locked room with the brain dead moron(being polite) who did this to her!!!

On a positive note it was great yesterday going shoe shopping with niece whilst the boys were in the bar shame we have the same taste in shoes and fought over a pair of sandals but I won as they didn't have her size :) won by default, I would have conceded if they had her size

Every cashier wants to talk to us after hearing our jibberish walking around, good to talk in my local tongue instead of sounding posh to be understood :)

• Like 4

So depends on what you post and when to determine if

Your not going to be popular. Does it offend? Then put on your asshollles hat and wear it proudly because being an asshollles you don't care.

By saying you won't be popular shows you aren't immune from complaints and because some or most will not find comment offensive you don't fit definition of being an asshollles

But I could be the only one offended and still think you an asshollles without knowing you aren't immune. So I could wrongly think your an asshollles......

But I am rarely wrong about ducks....and don't mind if you are or aren't....

Keep on trucking

... ummmm... thanks?

Speaking of windows...

My grandparents built my house in 1940, and it still has the original windows...

They were quality windows in their day...fast-forward 75 years and $3000 , and they are being retired.

My heating/cooling bills are not bad at all, and I don't really think I will recover much of the cost, but the house looks MUCH better without the old storm windows on it...

I started yesterday afternoon installing them....2 down, 10 to go.....

I'm really struggling to get these projects done...there is only so many days left to get a round of golf in...I had to reschedule my tee time to 4:30 this afternoon, just so I can show some progress....... ;)

• Like 1

Well the kids fly back home today, I have to say I'm relieved, I'm going to see them in 3 weeks anyways when I fly back

Living with my niece Again for 2 weeks and seeing a younger version of who I was at her age is Actually quite disturbing and traumatic, I just hope she takes some things on-board and avoids some of the hard knock lessons I had learn..

Sigh.... parenting is hard not sure if I will ever really get the hang of it but I signed on the dotted line and will do my best

Kudos to all parents out there xx

• Like 3

No license to be parent. Plenty of messed up kids grow up to straighten out. There is exceptions like bat and duck who never catch on and still put finger in light socket

There needs to be a class in school that's mandatory on family.

• Like 2