Sounding off

bakon

Just a place to sound off and make a noise. Post anything not really important or life changing but you feel like saying.

Music. Friendship. Thought or picture. Like to see this get more stuff stirring and threads spinning off it.

No order or official rule past making us think or smile.

Use it to make a post to board for your first year by just saying Hi and I am still alive or give us a moment of your life you want to share

Let's see if we can make the chicks and sticks game number for views. Probably couldn't catch the posts as they are fast over there.

• Like 1

I like lyrics in songs more than anything else. Thought provoking ones. And funny ones. I am amazed at some of the things said in just a line or two but really mean so much more. Or how something said in a song reminds me of an exact point in my life.

• Like 4

I also think there is so few members here that threads go stale quick and die off. Need to get some action or movement. Get rolling.

Lots of nice old timers who probably fade in and out. But they need a draw back merely to read some news without searching around. A sounding board for ideas and chit chat

• Like 1

There is lego everywhere! How do I even sort this? Into sets to make up or into lego type ie wheels and windowns etc. 

How do I fill up a child having agrowth spurt - all I am doing all day every day is feeding the 9 year old...and she's almost as tall as me already :(  Why am I always attracated to tall guys? Is it ok to stand on the bottom stair to tell her off in future so I don't feel like the token midget in the house?

Was it "accidently" or time to call a hitman that I announced to the ex that both kids coats were missing - he said he didn't have them - I asked him to check as I would need to buy new coats that day to start school this week - he didn't have them - next day, text saying he found them - hmmmmmm! (I hadn't bought the coats I was just doing a double check!!)

Will I make it through alive if I try and do that boxing class again tomoz?

Should I get drunk or stay sober at the family wedding I must attend this Saturday? All the crazy and all the disloyal (I have a thing about loyalty) muppets are due...I'm thinking sober - I wonder if I'm growing as a person due to this?

I could be here all day lol, I have shedloads of stuff to sound off about ! Haha

• Like 3

I wonder if there's even one appropriate present for my 40th next week? My Mum has already told me she's excited and has bought me some cream to sort my face out.... she doesn't see that may sound a little insulting - see earlier quandry about staying sober or just getting drunk when meeting up with mutiples of these fools at the weekend.....

• Like 2

I witnessed a Presidential motorcade tonight.  As I sat there watching the stream of red and blue flashing lights of the 40 or so black SUVs, I thought of the many cool and unique things that have happened in my life.  Honestly, I have had a very fortunate and rich life for such a simple gal living a simple life in towns far away from all the fuss and noise.  ~feeling blessed and grateful.

• Like 7

Will I ever find that ear ring that my dog nibbled and ate yesterday?

Normally I would just let it go but it's a diamond.... so more poop sieving today :( not sure if I do find it that even with all the disinfectant in the world will it make me wear them again!

• Like 3

I talk too much in "real life" ...lol... I'm the guy who never shuts up :) .. I have a "different"sense of humor and tend to pi$$ off people who don't know me....

Totally opposite "on-line" ... Words never seem to come out right ...once I re-read them so I end up just deleting them and continue to just read....

Lol...true to form, I just deleted 2 paragraphs... I tend to get off topic and ramble....lol

• Like 6