Lasted 3 months.

I had no support

I let the junkie talk back in

within 1 week, I smoked a cigarette

took me 8 years to quit again

man...do I regret that

if I had a Quit Train back in 2004....I could be celebrating my 11th year

I am grateful to celebrate 3 years of course......but Damn

Jess...don't let it happen to you...time flies....and before you know it...it will be 8 years for you. 

What's it gonna be Jess???  A relapse that you learned from and finally found your sticky quit??  Or a relapse of deep, deep regret?

That's your crossroad...right here...right now.   Left?.........or Right???

You choose.....and like we told our kids...and now our grandbabies..."make good choices"  :)

Hope you read this girl.   We all love ya!!

• Like 6

Hey Jess, missing you around here.

Just remember, every quit is different.  Your last quit will be different than the one ahead of you.  Don't let the stress and storyline of a previous quit stop you from reclaiming your life this time.

• Like 1

Jess wanna be a victim? Of smoking, you own guilt and feeling sorry for yourself then that's a good excuse to stay away, what you need is a kick in the butt and stop feeling sorry, which I asume your feeling; otherwise you would have dragged yourself up and get back on the QT!

Am I harsh yes my lady but it's also the truth cause I see you doing what I did 10 years!

You can take control, if you want; but YOU NEED TO DO IT! So stop the guilttrip which is a great excuse to light another one up and get your ass over so we can HELP you!

See what I mean Jess??  Your relapse was in earlier this month and now we are near the end of August??  See how time flies?  I know you've been doing some reading and I am really hoping you have set a date.  We are here...waiting for you 

Come on babe......I know you want it...you want it bad.  The question is....do you want it MORE...than you want to smoke??

:D

• Like 1