RIA your crowned NOPE queen by ME!!!

Evelyn

Time to pass the title over to a new queen, RIA, it's your turn :D I'll be a

little queen of NOPE forever but now it's your turn to wear the crown with pride and stick with your NOPE!!!

I'll be the Guinea pig fan!!! and stick with my NOPE Always no discussion possible

• Like 4

Awwww (((Evelyn))) I'm HONOURED!!!! :wub:

And apologise in advance if something 'happens' and I don't get here 1st thing... 9/10 probably.. depending on what sort of morning I'm having... *sigh*

OK... time for today's!!!

??? trying to remember how long it's been since my 1st 'N.O.P.E'... as, I don't think about it.... I'm weird!

keep having to look at my 'financial' calendar, here in the study and count!  OMG!! it was 6 WEEKS last Saturday!!!!

How come it feels like 6 months?? (in some ways)

• Like 3

I shall bow down to the new NOPE queen!

AWWWW... that's wubly! and I BOW down to you, sweet thing, for your courage, patience and perseverance!! :wub:

• Like 2