Evelyn, where art thou ?????

I'm struggling with my emotions and cyclus of nicotine. I haven't refreshed my patch for the second time today so that's good!

But I feel like crying and it hurts, my past hurts. I even hid in bed for two hours. I hate these emotions. 

I'm glad you're keeping us updated Evelyn! Don't feel alone -- if you need anyone to talk to, we're always here for you. I know it's hard right now, but I can assure you, it does get better. One day at a time. You can do this!

• Like 2

Good to see you Evelyn, your coping with grief from the loss of loved ones and the loss of nicotine in your life, it will take time for your body to heal and adjust but it will I promise and we are all here in the meantime for you 

hugs Evelyn take it one day at a time and one moment at a time it is all you can do and you are doing it well. Working through emotions and painful past memories is a difficult task but I feel that you are stronger than you think you are and I have faith that you will make it

Wishing you peace and happiness

Evelyn, I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time if there is anything I could do it to make it easier on you, I would. Please keep close to the board, keep talking to us and remember, BELIEVE, that smoking doesn't fix anything, it just makes it worse Your body and mind are healing and I know it is hard.... But try to embrace the healing.