Hal my pal

Tink

The other day I was thinking about my old horse who I rescued and wondered where he was as the paddock he was in was up for auction the last Time I visited

I didn't want to a make too many enquiries in case the worse happened so ignorance was my shield

I asked the angels that I hoped he was safe and well and send him my love

Yesterday on facebook in a Local group a woman put up some pictures of the local landscape and there was HAL!

OMG I burst into tears with joy, he was safe and in the same paddock

It has been 9 years since we parted but he will remain in my heart forever

He is now 30 years old bless him and today I'm armed with Apple's, carrots and mints and am going to go see my old pal Hal :)

The lady who took the photo kindly sent it to me and that's my New avatar

Such a blessing I'm so grateful and happy xx

phpeT4poy_c1AM.jpg

• Like 16

Saw the boy, but he had a full fly face mask on so couldn't look him in the eyes, he was a bit under conditioned close up but seems happy enough and he enjoyed the treats :)

Had a good kiss and cuddle

No pictures though sorry bat

• Like 2