Weekend Plans...or just day off

bakon

What's your weekend or day off plans?????

Sit and fart or go do something???

I get one weekend a month off. Summer we plan something on that weekend. My days off other weeks are rotating, SO your Tuesday is my Friday sometimes...but on to the thread...

Taking Friday off to drive to God's Circus (Ohio) for a car show in Columbus. Come back Sunday and don't care about the yard or grass till then...

Warning....Boring car stuff....

Anyone know Good Guys Nationals? Cars are 1972 or older, about 6000 cars drive in and out each day, no trailers... buddy runs a tire shop and got two so I am driving a 1964 Impala hot rod. About three hours away so nice ride and hope we don't break anything. Usually one car has something happen and its usually the one I drive...last time motor was going sour so we overheated, blew oil smoke and generally was a road hazard...after fixing the thermostat and an alternator on way up...but we had fun...he has the motor rebuilt since then but hasn't used car more than 50 miles...picked up car week ago and took it back to his shop the very next day, needed battery and brakes adjusted (drums on all four) plus the spider gear is sticking so additive to pumpkin...then got it back to get overheating again and cold start problem...I fixed that today with temp sensor and a connection on electric choke....washed waxed and Mustang is pissed its outside right now in rain and impala is inside...

Back to trip- few couples, new beer cooler, snacks ready, wife got a 50's style dress (hair came back to style-able again) Going to pick up limes, Coronna pony bottles and go

• Like 5

Friday night dinner with a friend

Saturday - Farmer's Market, coffee w/a friend, afternoon hike rain or shine, make some ribs, evening wine and campfire (hopefully) at friend's place

Sunday sit and fart, do some laundry

• Like 2

Had planned to hike on Saturday and then farmers market and bake on Sunday ... But just found out major storms predicted for Saturday here ... So may have to negotiate with God to make Saturday my fart day !! :-)

• Like 3

You were right -I skipped the car stuff lol

Women fart - no! It's puffs of loveliness :)

Corona and lime - cool one of my fab drinks if I drink beer

My weekend -

Friday - Girlie night in with niece, film and take away (take out)

a few drinks and live bands with mates on Saturday, Sunday will be recovering as it won't be just a few drinks :)

Then cooking a roastie an English tradition -

Then fat panz and chill time

That's the plan s so far anyways

• Like 2

hmmmm...my weekend....

lounging in the pool on Saturday...with cleaning and laundry somewhere in between...hopefully my granddaughter comes over

Sunday is my Rugged Maniac race...woo hoo!!  psyched!

• Like 3

Yep for this weekend, myself with some help from my friend Jack Daniels, we are going to be maids but no maid outfits! Gots to do what you gots to do!

By the way, All bits accounted for and working! ;)

• Like 6

Yep for this weekend, myself with some help from my friend Jack Daniels, we are going to be maids but no maid outfits! Gots to do what you gots to do!

Good news, Tracey!

L.ol....

Too much imformation Rez....

• Like 1

Tracey party animal

Rez maid

She take your pieces back with her? Dangler miss his little buddies?

this made me laugh!  and then today....I see this!!  reminds me of the tracy/travis thing which I never fully understood...hahaha

1493284_718526224865998_145113923_n.jpg?

• Like 2