Today is 2 years for our wonderful nancy....

Doreensfree

Congratulations Nancy I want to give you a big hug and a kiss, especially before bakon as he will just leave drool all over You ;)

You are a true star and a trooper I hope the sarge gives you some stripes as you have truely earned them!

Thank you for your friendship

Hope you treat yourself to something nice today xxx

• Like 3

You are simply the best Nancy.  Congratulations on making the life change.  And thank you for seeing the importance in reaching back and helping others.  I am blessed to be one of the folks you've helped and I will be forever grateful.  You made quitting manageable and you have made sticking with it fun.  Warm hugs on your special day.

So, do you get a new squishy lounge chair up on the lido deck when you hit the 2 year mark?  Maybe you earn a personal cabana boy?  Anything? 

You are simply the best Nancy.  Congratulations on making the life change.  And thank you for seeing the importance in reaching back and helping others.  I am blessed to be one of the folks you've helped and I will be forever grateful.  You made quitting manageable and you have made sticking with it fun.  Warm hugs on your special day.

So, do you get a new squishy lounge chair up on the lido deck when you hit the 2 year mark?  Maybe you earn a personal cabana boy?  Anything? 

Bakon has to be my personal server for the day...

• Like 2

You were one of the first people to ever greet me, and you were so friendly and helpful on my first day when I felt lost and alone. You were also one of the people that I feared letting down the most if I failed (maybe the tennis racket had something to do with it!)... I have so much to thank you for, and I will alwaysbe here if you need me. Thanks for still being here for us too - this place wouldn't be the same with out you :wub:

• Like 3