F it

bakon

Post things here you want to air but don't want

Any hugs or replies too. Bitches complaints and things that make you feel better just saying F It towards.

Maybe just I hate clowns.

One rule. You can agree with anyone but not hug or feel sorry. Leave that sappy shit for other threads. This one is just to air crap and get it off our mind. Then be stronger or just smile about it and have some fun knowing you beat it by just identifying the item.

• Like 2

I am crabby. Working my first night shift. Been up almost 24 hours with an hour nap before coming in. This is my favorite holiday but I won't get to even have one beer with work schedule

F it. Still get to eat later and will be sleeping in another hour.

• Like 1

F it. My shower needs replaced, just doesn't come clean anymore, and leaks.

No contractors will call us back, guess business is good.

The one that did return a call - just for the labor, we already bought all the product - bid at $24,000!! I live in the Midwest. Like a 5x10 bathroom.

Been going on since last November and not a damn thing done. It's a stupid complaint, but you asked.

• Like 2

F it. My shower needs replaced, just doesn't come clean anymore, and leaks.

No contractors will call us back, guess business is good.

The one that did return a call - just for the labor, we already bought all the product - bid at $24,000!! I live in the Midwest. Like a 5x10 bathroom.

Been going on since last November and not a damn thing done. It's a stupid complaint, but you asked.

Call Nancy's husband  :)

• Like 3

Instead of getting inspired, reading the QT Daily Exercise Log makes me feel too tired to exercise! F it. I'm going out right now for a walk/run around the lake. F it. I can do this. (Rattlesnakes, get off the running trail...)

• Like 1

F it it's like playing referee to a bunch of spaced out monkeys, trying to keep the peace with this lot, get my butt on a plane asap!

And

F it my mum's attitude stinks if I turn out like her rez has my full permission to drown or shoot me!

Hashtagbadday but still smiling - just! :)

• Like 2