What type

bakon

What's your favorite thing?

What's do you find as attractive quality and type?

I love a mischievous smile. My type is usually the fun ones but have been caught off guard by the clever ones too.

• Like 1

The day job doesn't matter but I swoon over the clean cut reserved handyman type, broad shoulders help too.  Love watching him out puttering in the yard, fixing things and making life better for his family.  A quality man right there.

Favorite thing - flirty banter

• Like 3

Humour.

At a dinner the other night with La Bandita. She wore a dress. I wore a skirt.

Comedian asked - "Who here has been married more than once?" 

Foolishly, I raised my hand.

"Wife here?"

I nodded.

He looked her up and down

"Wouldn't have been my first choice either."

She laughed.

Phew...... :D

• Like 3

Oooh,

Favourite thing - Shoes, or maybe dress's but probably shoes! Ah you mean in a partner ;)  I hunt down the captain caveman types apparently (thanks for the info buddy lol). Looking for a guy to be macho in response to me being feminine...none of that modern man malarky thank you...I have the emotional female moves down and want the opposite. You'd be amazed how many guys want to be modern!!!  Next please!!!!

Next part confuses me.

What I'm attracted too - tall, broad/manly (ideally not the beer gut but meh, at our age....)  but really I'm watching the eyes...hazel wins, that odd green fleck thing.... Once they've covered that off they need to make me laugh and not be too big of a div.

Or did you mean what you use to attract others?

• Like 2

Digging song "Dear Future Husband " that chick got my number. And Pink

OMG!!! how uncanny is that!????

Just YESTERDAY on the way home, heard "I don't believe you"  (for the 1st time!! can you believe that???)  and LURVED it so much have been humming it!!!

PLUS  (while on youtube) checked out Megan Trainor's new 'album' Title, and also LURVE "Dear Future Husband"!!!!! OMG!!

THAT is some coincidence, Bakon!!!

• Like 2

Favourite thing, sitting on the beach just listening to the waves

Type has changed over the decades due to wisdom, there isn't a "type" it's all about personality and qualities:

Clean, kind, fun and adventurous

• Like 2