Undies review

bakon

Got a new pair for long distance motorcycle riding called MyPakage. Got a pocket in front where the goofy flap door is usually sew in. (What's the deal with that door anyways??like a tricky little maze I supposed to snake through when I got to really go, too small sometimes and other times it just hangs open like barn doors when the little fellow is trying to hide. ) but back on subject. First pair of purpose built undies and they are some quick drying bullshit to wash in sink overnight and be dry in morning when traveling. So I guess I still need another pair to wear to sleep cuz can't let that thing out all night. No counting what it might do.

Then I go to local sporting goods store, called "Dicks" not making this up as others can verify the name, and buy two pairs of some under armor support blah blah blah shorts. Which are just another pair of fast drying, moisture wicking, underwear shorts. Same idea to wash out and dry overnight. This pair holds the sausage and meatballs like a spandex bun. So I try them both. One lets the guy have a private apartment out front. Other gives some room but hugs him.

Now the dangler can't talk but I know what he likes and it's really lonely in his own room but being hugged all day with those two grease-balls fellows below makes him feel a little shifty. Each way is as good as the other I guess but at night neither works. Danger wants held gently and not hugging the entire time or left alone to wonder around.

On the high side this space age material feels like lady drawers. Silky smooth. Like a thong without sum thing up my crack. Plus gives some room, unlike lady panties which are usually flat in front and squeeze the bat and balls too much for comfort for continual wear. I bet if Bruce Jenner was given some MyPakage he might take the boobs back off and think about keeping the stick.

I do have bicycle shorts with the padded ass but they just feel like a big diaper and the rod and reels still need a sling to hold them out of the way.

So who's next with a review of their unique skivvies?

• Like 4

Well...I just sat down with my breakfast....one sausage and two halfs of tomato...

And there it was...bakons undie imformation....breakfast pushed aside...I'll have weetabix.....

I couldn't have got through today...if I thought you were uncomfortable......xx

• Like 3

*deep sigh, home alone so put's on waders and enters thread*

Mypackage and dicks, not withstanding, I feel there is entirely too much sharing of information for a proper english gal... not gonna lie my friend, I read this and thought only in America....  I feel like if you'd just stop mucking about with sub standard tea all this would be resolved over a cup of rosy! (Rosy Lee = tea in cockney rhyming slang for the uninitiated). 

You're doing what with your junk now Mr? It needs to be held or something? Wt actual... for what, lest you lose where you put it? Don't answer actually, ain't no one got time for that :) To ride a motorbike...it's a big armchair you're sporting, with wheels, just sit back a little, no??  Anyway, my life is now complete that your underwear situation is "in hand" ...in as much as one can find it's way out at the very least, epic win.

By a "review of skivvies" I presume you mean others should highlight their underwear "issues" and for that I thank you. I do have a question actually!

What underwear does not make extreme aquaintance with your rear when in the pursuit of fitness?? My "course correction" is not for the win when I'm tryna "bust a move" at the gym!

Quick drying sounds like good news though! This pleases my washing ocd lol.

• Like 1

jenny will like that nancy....more girls kissing

smarti- girls at gym are REQUIRED to wear thong which shows some....gives the fellows inspiration and motivation, a goal to shoot for...

Good grief what an image spandex apartment pants that dries quickly after sweaty sausage and beans have been strapped in all day DD pass the brain bleach please :)

What is thong with you lol

• Like 4

Good grief what an image spandex apartment pants that dries quickly after sweaty sausage and beans have been strapped in all day DD pass the brain bleach please :)

What is thong with you lol

Here ya go!

92136_zpsbfb5567f.jpg

• Like 2