DD reaches 18 months!

joe

I didn't join a forum when I first quit...it wasn't until 3 months had gone by before I sought out support. When I did, DD was one of the first to welcome me. I didn't realize it at the time that she was a newbie also. Her quit was already rock solid. She has been an important part of this board since it was formed...I am certain there are many of us who owe her a big "Thank You"!!

Congrats on making the 1 1/2 year milestone. And thanks for all you do to help others...

You Rock!!!

• Like 4

Goodness, 18 months. To be honest I completely lost track. If you are reading, newbies and lurkers, I will say it again I LOST TRACK OF TIME!! This coming from someone who was counting the seconds when I first quit.

If you stick with NOPE and lean on the board for support you can be writing a similar post. Jump in guys!!

Thanks ;) love you guys!

• Like 4

Still think she is fake and computer generated. This is another example as a computer wouldn't get 18 as important but people do. She forgot is a way of making her circuit seem human too.

No mention of batman the horse anytime recently. Like "she" decided to not include him in story anymore.

Tom never posted any pictures of race and mysteriously is gone now too.

Be careful as the droids will learn our ways

• Like 1

I think you are the Goddess of Newbies. When I first came on you were there - rock solid, like others have said - and there for me. I used to write down your comments and reread them until I memorized them. It just seems like you would say the right thing I needed to hear. I was in a lot of pain early in my quit DD, and you were a great comfort. I want to thank you so very, very much. I am still delighted when you post, and although I don't write down your comments now I do remember them all. Well done Goddess of the Quit! You are simply stellar!

• Like 1

Goodness, 18 months. To be honest I completely lost track. If you are reading, newbies and lurkers, I will say it again I LOST TRACK OF TIME!! This coming from someone who was counting the seconds when I first quit.

If you stick with NOPE and lean on the board for support you can be writing a similar post. Jump in guys!!

Thanks ;) love you guys!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS, DD! XOX

Strange you should mention about losing track of time, as I do too!!!

I FEEL as if I haven't puffed in months and months...

Lovely opening post, Joe! :)

• Like 1