Awww...aint they cute!!! (I think I fixed the link)

joe

NOT!!!

The wild life is out of control this year...lol....The baby foxes that I posted pics of a couple weeks back have been MIA...either they have figured out that walking around in the daylight isnt a healthy choice, or they became the bottom of the food chain.....on the other hand, these babies shouldnt be walking around in the day light, but I dont think anything will bother them too much. :yahoo: :superstition: :superstition:

OK..still cant post the video, but click the link..I think it will work this time...One of them should...lol

https://www.facebook.com/joe.watts.376/videos/1122616531088506/?l=8161364816139066009

https://www.facebook.com/joe.watts.376/videos/vb.100000205082925/1122616531088506/?type=3&theater

well..I cant get the video to load, but I think the link works....(in case it doesnt..I have 5 baby skunks living under my deck...)

I've never seen a skunk in real life before, are they as smelly as people say, or is it a myth?! I hope that they don't cause any damage to your deck!

They are that smelly especially if they get hit by a car yuck dont get sprayed by them ewwww

On a related pest report i have moles that mmy dogs keep hunting in my backyard

• Like 1

I've never seen a skunk in real life before, are they as smelly as people say, or is it a myth?! I hope that they don't cause any damage to your deck!

They dont damage the deck, but its no myth that they stink!...NASTY!!  My beagle got sprayed one winter morning a few years back..Ive declared war on them since!  ..lol...

Nope to the link. *le sigh*

I think I fixed the link above...let me know if you can see it now.

I saw a big fox the other day standing on a neighbor's front lawn

I never did see the parents to the little ones...either they stayed in the brush, or something happened to them...

Oh, I love looking at them in YOUR yard!  What will you do about them?

I have set (live) traps and have caught 3 of them and have relocated them to the woods behind my house..

If they come back, I may have to take a little more drastic measures...

This is behind my house...the woods is about 500 yards back....it should be far enough back that they can survive without having to come back and bother us....there is a river (Sandusky River) behind the woods...

image.jpg1_zpsejqx7wy0.jpg

I have set (live) traps and have caught 3 of them and have relocated them to the woods behind my house..

If they come back, I may have to take a little more drastic measures...

This is behind my house...the woods is about 500 yards back....it should be far enough back that they can survive without having to come back and bother us....there is a river (Sandusky River) behind the woods...

image.jpg1_zpsejqx7wy0.jpg

Perfect!