UK Face to Face Summer Get Together - sign up

Tink

Tracey I would love to come and meet you all, what a meeting that would be if we all got together, HAHAH the mind boggles but its a bit far for me Ill send a cardboard cutout though, she wont make much noise eat much or cause any trouble, just like the real thing really  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

OK I am going to start organizing this finally - 

if you want to meet up with us please add name here and I will include you in the multi message I am setting up :)

people already on here need not as I have included you already:

ACTION

Me

Andrew66

El Bandito

RobF

Sharonsiff

Marti

Sarah

Doreen 

Dress code. Everyone in a plaid skirt and silly hat. No panties and nylons optional. Men be sure to shave around the dangler and tuck it backwards in case of a wardrobe malfunction same for the women but also hit the pits and chest in case of a pop open button

Everyone can share Tracey toothbrush since one is more than enough for ten people on the island

Drinking will be done until our conversation insults the queen or other parts of world can understand us because we lose then accent ( rest of world knows that accent is fake anyways. Only the islanders believe it's real)

Sleeping will be done in shifts and two to a bed. Women feet toward window, men towards door for quicker run away when your eyes open and see who you picked after too many pints

Men and men discouraged as you will probably get stuck in door running out together

Women together. Take pictures and think about bakon while doing it

• Like 4

OK I am going to start organizing this finally - 

if you want to meet up with us please add name here and I will include you in the multi message I am setting up :)

people already on here need not as I have included you already:

Me

Andrew66

El Bandito

RobF

Sharonsiff

Marti

Sarah

Doreen

Where am I...?! :(

• Like 1

Soooooo jealous - would invite you all here but if you are worried about the Canadian birds - guess your too fraidy to come here a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

I am sure that Tracey will be snapping pictures like a mad woman ;)

Dress code. Everyone in a plaid skirt and silly hat. No panties and nylons optional. Men be sure to shave around the dangler and tuck it backwards in case of a wardrobe malfunction same for the women but also hit the pits and chest in case of a pop open button

Everyone can share Tracey toothbrush since one is more than enough for ten people on the island

Drinking will be done until our conversation insults the queen or other parts of world can understand us because we lose then accent ( rest of world knows that accent is fake anyways. Only the islanders believe it's real)

Sleeping will be done in shifts and two to a bed. Women feet toward window, men towards door for quicker run away when your eyes open and see who you picked after too many pints

Men and men discouraged as you will probably get stuck in door running out together

Women together. Take pictures and think about bakon while doing it

will be a stumble or two if any group activeties take place lol