Smarti and Buddybook

bakon

I got on Buddybook (stolen from My Name is Earl tv show, when Earl got a bunch of made up names for Joyce to Buddy cuz nobody liked her) and never use it...so mrs buddied smarti after mousetown last year. drunkfest in Minnie ears, the two needed carried back to rooms, I almost had chris convinced mine was lighter than his and he should carry both....

but I got on buddybook once a year and now I get an email everyday saying smarti did something and I need to go look, but when I do look about once a week, it just asks me if I want more window lickers for friends....I don't because that would just make more emails, signing in,(which I use a real name email address and its long) SO I don't want to discourage anyone from buddying smarti, but I will see you face if she accepts. or so I think.. found the crossdresser from Scotland and the cross dresser from England, found girl who partied with Elvis and I think a few others....

if you recognize your handle here, that's right, I know who you are so be careful posting pictures of cats on your head, once bat or meathead show me how to copy pictures I will be on it posting them...

• Like 6

Hey there were caramel donuts at work last week, I grabbed one and started eating it and someone said "you cant have those, what are you doing"?!

I told them I was getting ready to join the police department and wanted to make sure I fit in with the others  heheh... ;) 

some of the lowest forms of humor are the funniest...

• Like 3

I got on Buddybook (stolen from My Name is Earl tv show, when Earl got a bunch of made up names for Joyce to Buddy cuz nobody liked her) and never use it...so mrs buddied smarti after mousetown last year. drunkfest in Minnie ears, the two needed carried back to rooms, I almost had chris convinced mine was lighter than his and he should carry both....

but I got on buddybook once a year and now I get an email everyday saying smarti did something and I need to go look, but when I do look about once a week, it just asks me if I want more window lickers for friends....I don't because that would just make more emails, signing in,(which I use a real name email address and its long) SO I don't want to discourage anyone from buddying smarti, but I will see you face if she accepts. or so I think.. found the crossdresser from Scotland and the cross dresser from England, found girl who partied with Elvis and I think a few others....

if you recognize your handle here, that's right, I know who you are so be careful posting pictures of cats on your head, once bat or meathead show me how to copy pictures I will be on it posting them...

In honesty, it's not like these guys didn't suspect I like a drink or two....  I can be found on the swear thread drunk as a skunk wondering why Will Smith isn't aging - that is weird though right? 

I am very interesting and do lots of stuff so it's good you are more aware now  :D

Anyway, I digress. Babs is right, this thread makes actual sense, are you losing your edge Bakon? I don't think we can continue to be friends if you're going to be normal now :)

If anyone else wants to be ogled by Bakon feel free to add me so he can check out your photo's haha. 

• Like 6

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Nutshell version.

Bakon is vicariously living through the fact he was honoured enough to meet me last November. I don't think he washes the cheek I kissed!! His wife and I got drunk as ya like, both got carted home lol.  It was actually a really great night.

Anyway, once a year he goes on facebook to promote this motorbike trip he goes on...as luck would have it, he's taken it upon himself to add me as a friend after his wife and I became friends months ago and is now bitchin I post too much :) He's also gone hunting for all the quit train people who've added me so he can see real photo's of them. I believe there is some vague threat about copying pictures to put on here...

• Like 6

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Sir Francis Bakon and his missus went to Disney w/ M and Chris and got snockered. It makes sense.

That was really esoteric till M translated into English.

Bakon see my bad ass 50 cc Honda Monkey, will tear up a harley between stop lights. Fear it!

CIMG3998.jpg

• Like 1

What's good for the goose is good for the gander...just sayin'  ;)

• Like 1

Nutshell version.

Bakon is vicariously living through the fact he was honoured enough to meet me last November. I don't think he washes the cheek I kissed!! His wife and I got drunk as ya like, both got carted home lol.  It was actually a really great night.

Anyway, once a year he goes on facebook to promote this motorbike trip he goes on...as luck would have it, he's taken it upon himself to add me as a friend after his wife and I became friends months ago and is now bitchin I post too much :) He's also gone hunting for all the quit train people who've added me so he can see real photo's of them. I believe there is some vague threat about copying pictures to put on here...

Psst...Marti, do you think he knows we can see him through you, too?

• Like 1

well Mr smarti....I found you already...through your wife...who is very pretty btw

How did he suddenly become my problem?  My own Mr Smarti may have issues with the spares?

Mrs Bakon is a hottie! Mr Bakon and Mr Smarti are lucky barstewards, yes indeedy :)

• Like 4