Warning Point Please

bakon

Can everyone see it? Below my picture says 1 Warning Point....and I never turn down a spanking...at age 15 or so mother decided she would use a wooden spoon...broke it on me and I laughed, sisters did too. end of corporal punishment and probably was too soon looking back, should have been beaten till about 15 years ago (third wife does beat me so I now am a much better behaved boy then earlier in life)

• Like 2

Can everyone see it? Below my picture says 1 Warning Point....and I never turn down a spanking...at age 15 or so mother decided she would use a wooden spoon...broke it on me and I laughed, sisters did too. end of corporal punishment and probably was too soon looking back, should have been beaten till about 15 years ago (third wife does beat me so I now am a much better behaved boy then earlier in life)

Porky. Only you can see your warning point.

I know, its disappointing.

But we all know that you are really really BAD.

Have you thought about getting a leather jacket? Or a motorbike? Maybe get a gun or a tough-guy job like in the Army or the Police.......oh wait a second.......

• Like 4

I can see it you naughty boy.

• Like 2

Porky. Only you can see your warning point.

oh gosh...Bakon will be disappointed to know that!!  So....here it is for ALL to see

:)

11204425_10204434459845466_3767124173015

Bad bakon....bad!!  :)

okay...now I can remove it.  I don't like being a meanie

Let it be a lesson to all of you

• Like 3

So only moderators could see it. Boring.....

mother used to pack my stuff in black plastic bags and throw it in yard....

And everyone got to see my first wife's black eye she gave me....

And nobody in the neighborhood missed second wife yelling at me.....then packing the house while I was away...big uHaul in driveway...

And all I get here is a personal councilling session....

lame...

I need DD's dominatrix SITE.  This place is about as tough as the Royal Coast Guard...

• Like 4

oh gosh...Bakon will be disappointed to know that!!  So....here it is for ALL to see

11204425_10204434459845466_3767124173015

Bad bakon....bad!!  :)

okay...now I can remove it.  I don't like being a meanie

Let it be a lesson to all of you

It's not like he really earned it or nothin'  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

So only moderators could see it. Boring.....

mother used to pack my stuff in black plastic bags and throw it in yard....

And everyone got to see my first wife's black eye she gave me....

And nobody in the neighborhood missed second wife yelling at me.....then packing the house while I was away...big uHaul in driveway...

And all I get here is a personal councilling session....

lame...

I need DD's dominatrix SITE.  This place is about as tough as the Royal Coast Guard...

fe314a70e9eb6b0b2b31e73953ec3630fb7798ca
  • Like 1