Stu's Smober Face

cpk

What does a smober's happy face look like?     :)      I elect Stuart.

Some don't smoke but miss it and mental romancing sours their personality.

Others become addicted to the recovery process and get stuck in co-dependency mode.  A sad few prey on the vulnerable and get a snorty little high from putting others down.

Finally, there are the rare smobers who become extraordinarily well-balanced, like Stuart. These are the smobers who find all kinds of new ways to be in their world. They fashion their own ongoing, unique recoveries. They return, from time to time, to say hello and share their insights. They don't get caught up in drama because they know it doesn't serve them. They upgrade their profile pix to show that they have changed physically, as well as emotionally and smoberly, and their face glows with health and vitality.

I move to elect Stuart, aka El Bandito, as King of Nope. Stuart is the Smober's Face Par Excellence. He embodies the best of what it looks like to be a happy nonsmoker. He visits the site to support, uplift, and cheer on. When he briefly talks about his own quit, it is not as an expert, but as a humble marcher. Most of all, he loves his quit. He laughs down triggers. He's strong. And he's handsome, which a king should be! He's well-balanced and healthy, and it shines forth from his happy smober's face.

Thank you, Stu.

• Like 2

What does a smober's happy face look like?      :)      I elect Stuart.

Some don't smoke but miss it, and let mental romancing sour their personality.

Others become addicted to the recovery process, getting stuck in co-dependency mode.  A sad few prey on the weak and vulnerable, and get a snorty little high from putting others down.

Finally, there are the rare smobers who become extraordinarily well-balanced, like Stuart. These are the smobers who find all kinds of new ways to be in their world. They fashion their own ongoing, unique recoveries. They return from time to time to say hello, and share their insights. They don't get caught up in drama because they know this doesn't serve them. They upgrade their profile pix to show that they have changed physically, as well as emotionally, and smoberly, and their face glows with health and vitality.

I move to elect Stuart aka El Bandito, as King of Nope. To me, Stuart is the Smober's Face Par Excellence. He embodies the best of what it looks like to be a happy nonsmoker. He visits the site to support, uplift, and cheer on. When he briefly talks about his own quit, it is not as an expert, but as a humble marcher. Most of all, he loves his quit. He laughs down triggers. He's strong. And he's handsome, which a king should be! He's well-balanced and healthy, and it shines forth from his happy smober's face.

Thank you, Stu.

Quit with the edits already... you still just don't get it... had to take my post and like back... don't agree with what you are doing now

• Like 2

I agree stu looks radiant, can you say that about a man? Anyways I would only kiss him if he shaved off that beard! And with rez permission which I doubt so it would have to be a Hollywood air kiss :)

• Like 2

what a bunch of "happy"  nuts,, ya,ll are making me bust out laughing,,,,

Yes, Stu has my vote too--

full speed ahead,, ta hell w/ smoke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

love ya, RC

• Like 6